1.5

I ordered around 120$ of kids clothes to be shipped to Canada.When I tried to pick up at post office I was asked to pay 50$ in duties, which I did not know about and was not told about when checking out.

I did not accept the parcel. When I contacted Gymboree about it, they told me I would have to "dispute the charge". I did. Then Gymboree contested.

Bank of Montreal caved in and charged me back, despite admitting that Gymboree's information was inconsistent. This was 6 months after I contacted Gymboree to ask for a refund and they told me to dispute the charge.

So when Bank of Montreal was investigating, Gymboree rep Jo promised she would let me know about the parcel.To date she has not.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of gymboree international shipment and associated monetary loss in the amount of $174. Gymboree needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gymboree international shipment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gymboree.

Had an Experience with Gymboree?

Comments

Gymboree online - if you are in Canada DO NOT DO IT.I bought $100 Canadian dollars online on Nov 23.

+ 13% tax which I expected. =$113.

Then, surprise my visa statement was $185 !

They converted from USD to CAD. During the order I was lead to believe I was ordering at CAD prices.

Then, the "free shipping deal" only gets the parcel to the border. Surprise, I had to pay $49 at the post office COD to pick up my parcel.

The 7-14 days promise also only gets you to the border, then anything can happen and they windy give you shipping tracking numbers.

My parcel arrived in 29 days. $113 - on my purchase receipt. BUT $234 - was what I actually paid. AND, to exchange or rtn any items that don't fit, you gave ship it back.

You cannot go to the local mall here in Canada to do this. Customer Service could care less I paid double and waited 3x longer than promised. DO NOT order from Gymboree from Canada. It's a scam.

A rip off. They lie outright at time of ordering and you will be stuck with it. Book Gymboree!

How cruel to do this to a mom who is ordering clothes for her children.Shame on you!!

to Anonymous #1395765

Hello

I thought it was strange how it doesnt ask on the website to select your country because the prices will change.i was about to order than i thought maybe these prices are in american dollars so i started to go on google and read some misleading informartion by gymboree ;( i was soo excited for black friday deals but once i calculated canadian dollars plus shipping its not worth it!!!